Coshocton, OH (740) 622-9795
Canton, OH (330) 477-9680
PSI INDUSTRIAL SOLUTIONS
is a drug and alcohol free workplace and also conducts pre-employment drug testing.
If you have visited our website, in search of information on employment opportunities, or apply for a position and you require an accommodation, please contact the PSI Industrial Solutions HR Department at (740) 622-9795.
Back to Career Center
In a perfect world, our workplaces are without hazards. Safety audits are conducted as a vital part of compliance and our core safety practice. They provide a means of identifying potential safety hazards before they happen.
We know that our reputation is only as good as the results of our last job. That's why we pride ourselves on a results-oriented approach.
Annual refresher training courses of our existing OSHA 10-Hour and 40-Hour HAZWOPER Certification programs are required of all employees.
The Sales Representative is responsible for acquiring new sales accounts and growing our business relationships with existing sales accounts, with the result being an increase in revenue.
- Minimum 5 years of current experience in industrial sales and/or marketing; ability to understand P&L Statements; ability to understand changing customer and market dynamics.
- Strong project management skills with demonstrated ability to multi-task, set priorities, and achieve positive results within compressed timeframes.
- A High School Diploma or G.E.D., and proficiency with corresponding math and language skills. College degree preferred.
- Posses superior communication skills to professionally interact with co-workers, customers, vendors, visitors, and management.
- Familiarity and compliance with all laws, policies, practices, and procedures relating to safe working conditions in all areas in which this job is performed.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Promotes Safety as the number one priority, and Quality as the number two priority on the job.
- Communicates with customers, employees, staff, and vendors in the most appropriate manner.
- Actively pursues new industrial cleaning opportunities via telephone.
- Provides sales lead contact information and sets appointments for higher priority opportunities.
- Makes sales calls with the appropriate customer contact at the customers' place of business.
- Assists in the process of project tracking for leads generated in-house. This includes helping in creating/maintaining a contact management database of potential and active industrial cleaning jobs, their associated deliverables, and deadlines.
- Prepares quotations for our prospective and existing customers.
- Increases new sales and expands customer base by goals established annually by owner. Fulfills monthly sales volume goals as set by owner.
- Identifies current sales processes and creates improvements to ensure sales efforts are implemented.
- Have a thorough knowledge of the services that we can provide to our customers, including the cost of those services as shared by your superiors.
- Cross-sells the products and services of the sister companies of PSI.
- Attends training sessions and meetings with employees, staff, vendors, and customers as directed.
- Abides by site-specific safety regulations, including use of appropriate PPE.
- Maintains an appropriate level of confidentiality and security with information to which this position becomes knowledgeable; secures high-value items to prevent theft.
- Abides by all Standard Operating Procedures endorsed by superiors.
- Attend weekly sales meeting and assists in the ongoing analysis of sales efforts.
- Ensures proper housekeeping of the work areas assigned.
- Maintains positive customer, vendor, and employee relations for the company.
- Attends/conducts training sessions and meetings with employees, staff and customers as directed.
- Complies with all laws, company policies & procedures, and customer rules & regulations.
Coshocton, OH - United States
Position Type: Sales Representative