Coshocton, OH (740) 622-9795
Canton, OH (330) 477-9680
PSI Industrial Solutions
is an equal opportunity employer. PSI Industrial Solutions is a drug and alcohol free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug testing.
If you have visited our website, in search of information on employment opportunities, or apply for a position and you require an accommodation, please contact PSI Industrial Solutions HR Department at (740) 622-9795.
Back to Career Center
In a perfect world, our workplaces are without hazards. Safety audits are conducted as a vital part of compliance and our core safety practice. They provide a means of identifying potential safety hazards before they happen.
We know that our reputation is only as good as the results of our last job. That's why we pride ourselves on a results-oriented approach.
Annual refresher training courses of our existing OSHA 10-Hour and 40-Hour HAZWOPER Certification programs are required of all employees.
The Technician is responsible for breaking up various types of deposits, which routinely build-up in the manufacturing processes of our customers, by using water blasting equipment. In addition, the Tech is responsible for the removal of those deposits through the use of high-suction industrial vacuum hoses, as well as manual shoveling. Technicians also perform other types of industrial cleaning as well.
- Possess and maintain a Valid Driver's License (no SR-22 bond).
- Have a high school diploma or G.E.D.
- Be physically capable of routine lifting of 75 pounds; working in confined spaces using a full-face respirator, occasionally with bottled/supplied air,working at heights of up to 140 feet.
- Be mechanically inclined and possess good troubleshooting abilities.
- Demonstrate good communication skills and the ability to work well with others. Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand English at a level sufficient to comprehend safety training and respond to instructions in all situations.
- Willingness to learn and comply with all laws, policies, and practices relating to safe working conditions and other government regulations.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Promotes Safety as the number one priority, and Quality as the number two priority on the job.
- Assists in the pre-job loading of necessary supplies and equipment.
- Inspects work areas prior to the job starting, and participates with the rest of the crew in the entire setup of the job.
- Attends "Toolbox Safety Meetings" with entire crew prior to job start, including JSA review.
- Utilizes all required equipment during the job in a safe and efficient manner; handles minor, routine maintenance issues on equipment as needed.
- Accepts job assignment rotations at the jobsite and assists in cross-training of operators on proper operation of water blasting equipment.
- Uses proper PPE at all times, and reports incidents/accidents immediately to the job-site supervisor. Reports damaged/missing PPE to the Safety Coordinator.
- Shares in the responsibility of tearing down the entire job as a crew, which includes water blasting-related duties as well as all other aspects of the "teardown" process.
- Fosters a "team approach" atmosphere, always displays a positive attitude, contributes to the "continuous improvement" philosophy, and accepts other duties as deemed necessary.
- Helps to maintain positive customer relations for the company.
- Ensures proper cleanup and housekeeping of the jobsite upon job completion.
- Assists in cleaning out the vac truck when necessary.
- Returns equipment and supplies back to their designated storage locations; cleans and maintains all equipment upon return to the shop.
- "Red Tags" any equipment in need of repair/maintenance by the Mechanic.
- Complies with all laws, company policies & procedures, and customer rules & regulations.
Coshocton/Canton, OH - United States
Position Type: TECHNICIANS (WATERBLASTING LABORERS)